It is not easy to plan a great vacation during our daily hustle. But no need to waste your time; simply jump onto the curated list done by shoetravel.com on public demand. Yes, you can have a kickstart on your planning process towards an ideal vacation.
Not only the destination but we have the suggested destinations ready so that you can peek into those vacations without even spending a penny. This way you are paying for what it is worth.
We want to introduce the top 7 destinations of the United States that are perfect to spend time in February. We don’t say this but regular travelers do. Take your pick and let us know about your feedback.
List of Best Places To Travel In February:
1. Snowmass, Colorado
One of the lively locations among the best places to travel in February in Colorado. At the heart of Colorado settles Snowmass, this destination takes the limelight and gets the number one place on the list of shietravel.com.
Here we want to let you know that high peaked mountains and ice age antiques are the highlights. While you will get a lot of opportunities to have fun especially for teenagers and adults. This place is just amazing and doesn’t need any kind of doubt.
- Aspen Snowmass: confused? It is a great mountain, which makes it much more worth it? The month of February will give breathtaking views and extraordinary adventures on the mountain. Try to avoid crowded places by booking a guide.
- Krabloonik Dogsled Rides: here is a destination that gives you the option to ride on a bike or on a ski or simply by foot, make your choice and hit the road. Unravel the new adventures of Krabloonik Dogsled Rides.
- Snowmass Rodeo: have you ever experienced a rodeo? If yes then you will forget all of them. It is one thing that is a proud moment for Snowmass. A long-lasting memory of your life from this vacation.
- Additional things, Government Trail, east Snowmass trail, hot air balloons, Jazz Aspen Snowmass, Snowmass Club Golf Course, lost forest, Gwyn’s High Alpine Restaurant and much more to explore.
2. Sedona, Arizona
Sip a hot cup of coffee and start your day at Sedona, the beautiful city of Arizona. It will make your holiday special if you know that it is the second among the best places to travel in February. Proper research and personal views are enough to grant this list.
You will want to stay at Sedona more than you have planned. Why? Pollution-free air gives the answers. While the amazing monoliths and buttes are such a better highlight of your vacation. Here is a list to plan a great vacation.
- Oak Creek Canyon: it is the personal favorite stuff that after trying and enjoying, we have recommended to you. A camping night is just perfect in the month of February at this canyon. You will live this opportunity.
- Balloon Adventures: set your gears and be ready to rock on a balloon. A look from that height is just breathtaking and you can’t even imagine the sunsets from an air balloon and especially in between the chill weather during February.
- Montezuma Castle National Monument: yes you read it right. The national monument is on our list and it makes sense. It is an important part of the city but also offers great adventure in the castle. You will be excited to be in a castle of 20 rooms.
- Additional things, the chapel of the holy cross, Amitabha Stupa & Peace Park, cathedral rock trail. airport Mesa, Tlaquepaque Arts, and Crafts Village slide rock state park, Verde Valley Wine Trail and much more fun activities.
The flowery city of the United States is just perfect to escape from the daily lives and live in the forest for a while. Alaska is just a step away and you are going into nature, the mist refreshing vacation is awaiting you. Are you ready to be a part of it?
With the land of nature, Alaska; you are going into a new adventure. How? Apart from rich history and culture, you will explore exceptional mountains and recreational fun for adults and kids. If this is not enough then read below to know more.
- Kroschel Films Wildlife Center: yes mother nature is the center light of this adventure but it lets you interact with the wildlife creatures that are beyond your thoughts. You can play with them and feed them. Enjoy as much as you can.
- Kodiak Laboratory Aquarium & Touch Tank: it is one of the expeditions that you would be waiting to explore and be thrilled. You are going to do something new during your vacation. It is a tank that you can watch and various other marine life creatures.
- Ice Museum: how was living in the ice age? It is a phenomenal experience that you will only come to know by visiting this museum. You will regret later if you miss out on this opportunity.
- Additional things, Husky Homestead, Alaska, Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center, Alaska Raptors Center, Denali Visitor Center, Alaska SeaLife Center, Talkeetna Air Taxi, Sea Crab Fishermen’s Tour, and much more to explore.
4. Navajo Nation, Arizona
Northeastern Arizona welcomes you to the treasured destination. Here you are stepping into the world of wildlife creatures and thrilling expeditions that are worth exploring. You must keep in mind that this destination gets crowded so it is necessary to book in advance.
We want to let you know that you are surely going back in time and reliving the era of Ancients. It is a whole family packaged deal and loved by every traveler. Apart from various centuries-old monuments, you can expect outdoor recreational fun. Read below to know about the best places to travel in February at Navajo Nation.
- Badlands: you must start your vacation with a great visit to an important part of the city. The historic city lets you engage with shale hills that are spread along huge acres of land. Also, enjoy camping and horseback riding in this area.
- Chaco Canyon: one of the parts of the adventure of the city, Chaco canyon is a unique destination. It requires a pre-plan to enjoy the most during your vacation. Get a guided tour so as to explore the hidden part of the canyon.
- Hotspot: this city is a great hotspot where 4 states meet. New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona, all these states meet at one destination and you can explore that place in one go. Four corners tribal park is the known destination to explore.
- Additional things, hiking around the city, biking on the trails, camping at the canyon, shopping at Crafters and various other activities to explore.
There is no point in skipping Idaho as it is among the best places to travel in February. Why? It is the most ideal place where you can enjoy the cold weather and adventures available in the winter. The amazing rock formations are just an added feature to your vacation.
While don’t worry because you are going to do a lot more than normal activities. Being positioned next to the Boise river demands a great opportunity to experience a variety of fun activities. Here are the top best places to travel in February at Idaho.
- Sun Valley Resort: if the winter fun is not fun then book a popular stay of the town. Sun Valley gives you the opportunity to explore scenic views of the town through your window just when you wake up in the morning.
- Lake Coeur d’Alene: which vacation is complete without a wonderful experience in a relaxing atmosphere to stay for a while. This destination is perfect to let your kids play around the garden and you can spend some quality time.
- Shoshone Falls: While you must have already explored some lovely destinations, this falls will take your breath away. You will want to spend time here without any disruption so be sure to find a good spot with the help of a guide.
- Additional things, Old Idaho Penitentiary State Historic Site, City of Rocks National River, Hell’s Canyon National Recreation Area, Boise river greenbelt, Sawtooth National Recreation Area and much more activities to explore.
6. Big Sky Montana
The big sky Montana is less of a destination and more of a resort where travelers spend weeks and explore the thrilling adventures of their life. No need to worry because all of them are safe for every age group and that makes it among the best places to travel in February.
If you want to plan a great vacation then read the details below to know from where to start and what you can expect at this vacation? While rest assured because this vacation is going to blow your mind. You can explore the below activities at Big Sky Montana.
- Adventure Zipline; if you have experienced it before then too you need to book one here due to the scenic area. It is the most recommended activity in the area that you must try once.
- Headlamp Night Skiing: you must have known about the skiing adventures but night skiing adventures take all the limelight; especially foe an adventurous tourist. You might want to get a headlamp to be at night.
- Bungee Trampoline: maybe not the most recommended one but of course; one of the thrilling adventures is explored on this trampoline. It is very safe so you can go for it without any doubts.
- Additional things, escape room for intellectuals, snowshoe tours to step on snow, nature zipline, sleigh rides, snowmobile tours, dog sledding, giant swing, snow go bike rentals ride for a bike ride and various other activities to explore.
7. Lake Erie
The 870 miles of shoreline is a perfect destination to experience the scenic landscapes of the world. This feature of Lake Erie is so popular that it made it on the list of shoetravel.com under the best places to travel in February.
While the add-in features of Lake Erie are not easy to explain as there are no words for this kind of mind-blowing experience; but we have given one try. Read the below list to know about those features in detail.
- Water sports: while being in a lake destination you cannot forget the water fun. Don’t worry because you can easily explore kayaking and canoeing at Harbor Yak at any time of the year. Even during winters.
- Dinner Cruises: while getting tired from the whole day’s fun activities m; you can escape to a relaxing cruise. Here you can grab a bite and satisfy your stomach with a touch of adventure on the tour. It is worthy to be explored once.
- Speed boats: a great adventure at a lake is incomplete without a boating tor. You can rent a private speed boat to rock on the waters and be the first to enjoy winters at Lake Erie.
- Additional things, Marblehead Lighthouse State Park, Presque Isle State Park, The Lakehouse Inn, Port Erie Bicentennial Tower, Laurentia Vineyard & Winery and some other popular destinations of lake Erie.
February is known to be the chilling month of the year at the United State. Planning a vacation during February gets a big list of destinations to explore but we have curated these and found some of the top ones. So choose the best places to travel in February according to your suitability.
Here is a tip# Be the first one to book the tickets for the coming vacation and catch some of the hidden deals from the sellers. It will help you out to plan a budget-friendly vacation.
Which was your favorite part of the best places to travel in February? Which destination you would want to visit? Have you visited any of the above places? If yes, how was your experience?
Share your feedback in the comments below.